1. The name of the promotional competition is the “Win your Share of
R500 000 cash Competition”;
2. The competition will run from 31 May 2017 to 19 July 2017. Late entries
will not be accepted. To enter the competition entrants will be required to
SMS the word NIVEA and the last 4 digits of any TWO NIVEA product barcodes, to 33012, example "NIVEA 1234 4321"
Entrants will be required to retain their till slip as proof of purchase which must
be available to confirm a win;
3. Only one entry per day per cellphone number will be allowed.
4. Only one cellphone number will be allowed to win a prize once for
the competition duration.
5. The prize is R500 000 to be shared over the promotional period
of 50 days as follows: Two x R5000 daily cash prizes;
6. A random electronic draw will take place weekly and during each draw, two
winners will be selected from the entries received for each respective day of the
competition. Winners will be required to supply a copy of their till slip showing
the purchase of two NIVEA products, and a copy of their ID.
7. The competition organizer will attempt to contact a winner 3 times over a
24 hour period on the cellphone number they have used to enter. If a winner
cannot be contacted then the prize will be forfeited and a backup winner will
be drawn and the same rules will apply.
8. Winners will have 72 hours to submit their till slip showing the purchase of two
NIVEA products on the date of their entry and their identification documents. If a
winner does not comply within the stipulated time they will forfeit their prize and a
backup winner will be drawn and the same rules will apply.
Each winner who had his/her till slip and ID verified, will be contacted and in order
to ensure that payment is made to the correct bank account and account holder,
each winner will be required to warrant that he/she is in fact the holder of such bank
account and that he/she is eligible to receive the prize, by signing a document to this
effect which will be provided to him/her by the competition organizer. Once the winner
has signed the aforesaid documentation, the competition organizer will make payment
of the prize amount (R5000 only) to the respective winner within 72 hours.
9. Detailed standard terms and conditions applicable can be found here.