Skin type 1: combination skin
Combination skin takes its name from the fact that it is a combination of two skin types: normal to dry skin and oily, blemished skin. Combination skin shines and tends to develop small blemishes – especially in the so-called T-zone between the forehead, nose and chin. By contrast, the cheek area is normal to dry. Choose a care product that is specifically tailored to your skin type, in order to promote the restoration of the skin’s own moisture balance.
This is what combination skin is like:
- oily shine
- tends to develop impurities in the T-zone
- the cheek area is more dry
Your T-zone needs extra attention
Tips for combination skin
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly before applying facial care products.
- Use lukewarm water instead of hot or ice-cold water.
- Regularly use a moisturiser – a hazelnut-sized amount is enough!
- Choose a product that is especially suited to combination skin.
Skin type 2: dry skin
Does your skin look rough and flaky? Dry skin lacks moisture and lipids – i.e. fats. It is therefore less elastic, it is tight and, in many cases, tends to itch. It reacts to environmental influences in particular by becoming irritated. With special care creams, you can restore its moisture stores and strengthen your skin’s protective barriers.
This is what dry skin is like:
- tight and tends to itch
- rough and flaky appearance
- reacts quickly to external influences such as temperature
Your skin’s moisture balance is extremely important
Tips for dry skin
- You can help your skin from within by having a healthy diet. Drink 2 litres of still water every day.
- Day creams with sun protection factor protect your skin from UV radiation.
- A serum is a perfect addition to your moisturising care.
- Care products with natural oils relax your skin.
Skin type 3: normal skin
Supple and soft, fine-pored and a rosy complexion: if that’s what you see when you look in the mirror, then you have normal skin. Even committing occasional beauty crimes won’t do it too much harm. But to keep its healthy appearance, even normal skin needs moisture and protection. Develop your personal care routine!
This is what normal skin is like:
- soft, fine-pored, unproblematic
- rosy complexion
- well circulated and elastic
Your skin likes routine
Tips for normal skin
- Regular day and night care keeps your skin fresh.
- Gentle exfoliation removes impurities and dead skin cells.
- By gently massaging in your face cream, you will also boost your circulation.
- Eye care: beautiful eyes will make your whole face sparkle.