Treating your skin to a nourishing mask is a great way to pamper yourself at home, but choosing the right ingredients for your skin type is crucial.
FIND THE BEST FACE MASK TO SUIT YOU
Each one of us has unique skin care needs, which is why it’s essential to find a formulation that complements your skin type.
MINIMISE BLEMISHES WITH A FACE MASK FOR BLEMISH-PRONE SKIN
- As well as breakouts, people with blemish-prone skin often suffer with redness, inflammation and large pores, which can have a huge effect on their confidence. Face masks can help to alleviate redness and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Choose a mask that works deep in the pores to detoxify your skin. The NIVEA 1 Minute Urban Skin Detox Mask Pore Refine is a self-heating, translucent gel formula and detoxifies skin while refining pores and visibly tightening skin..
FACE MASK FOR ANTI AGEING
Giving your skin lots of TLC and feeding it with anti-ageing ingredients that will help energise the skin will help prevent various signs of ageing. As we get older, skin becomes drier, so nourishing masks that top up the skin’s moisture levels will leave skin looking radiant and supple.
Try a sheet mask infused with an Anti-age serum containing Q10 and Creatine which helps to instantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles as well as nourishing and firming the skin. Try the NIVEA Q10 Power anti-wrinkle + firming 10 minute sheet mask which protects against premature skin ageing. Take 10 minutes to relax and let the mask provide your skin with a caring dose of anti-wrinkle power for skin that feels smoother and has a healthy-looking appearance.
MOISTURISING FACE MASK FOR DRY SKIN
- Dry facial skin can look dull and lifeless. Add a hydrating facial mask to your weekly routine to deliver intensive hydration to the skin, in addition to a regular moisturiser. By forming a barrier over your face, hydrating face masks deliver moisture to the skin and prevent it from escaping. This leaves skin looking plumper, smoother and with a healthy-looking glow.
- Try a NIVEA Rose Care Hydrating Sheet Mask which provides long lasting hydration by improving skin’s own moisture. It contains anti-oxidants and Hyaluron to intensively hydrate skin for a radiant look and has 0% alcohol.
THE CORRECT WAY TO APPLY A FACIAL MASK
- Cleanse your face and gently pat it dry with a soft towel.
- Apply the mask with clean hands, gently patting it on to the face.
- Avoid the delicate eye area, but don’t forget about the decolletage.
- Place two slices of cucumber on your eyes to help you relax.
- Sit back and let the mask work its magic for 15-20 minutes.