Competition specific Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the competition is Beiersdorf Consumer Products (Pty) Limited (“the Competition Promoter”).
2. The name of the promotional competition is “Stand a chance to WIN 1 of 200 exclusive wrap dresses by KHOSI NKOSI” (“the Competition”)
3. By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these competition specific terms and conditions as well as the Standard Terms and Conditions referred to in 15 below.
4. This Competition is open to South African residents only.
5. For your chance to WIN simply dial *120*4446# to enter. USSD line costs R0.20 per 20 seconds.
6. The Competition will run from 23 March 2018 – 30 June 2018. Late entries will not be accepted.
7. Only 1 entry per day per cellphone number shall be allowed. A maximum of 5 entries per cellphone number shall be allowed for the duration of the competition.
8. Only 1 cellphone number per entrant / person shall be allowed to win a prize once for the Competition duration.Competition specific Terms and Conditions
9. The prize is 1 of 200 exclusive wrap dresses from KHOSI NKOSI.
10. A random electronic draw will take place at the end of the Competition, whereby 200
winners will be selected from the entries received. Winners will be required to supply a copy of their South African identity document.
11. The Competition Promoter shall attempt to contact a winner 3 times over a 48-hour period on the cellphone number they have used to enter. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize will be forfeited, and a backup winner will be drawn, and the same rules shall apply.
12. Each winner will be required to provide the following information via SMS: 1) Name, surname and SA identity number, 2) a correct delivery address including postal code, 3) an alternate contact number they can be reached on, 4) an email address, 5) wrap dress size i.e. S, M, L or XL.
13. Please provide correct wrap dress size as it cannot be exchanged. By submitting your delivery address, you warrant that same is correct and indemnify the Competition Promotor from any liability pertaining to incorrect information and you shall have no further claim of whatsoever nature against the Competition Promotor.
14 . SMS replies charged at standard network rates. Free SMS’s do not apply. For any enquiries, please contact NIVEA Customer Care on 0860 102091. To opt out, reply “STOP”.
15 . Detailed standard terms and conditions applicable can be found here