READY FOR 48h DEEP MOISTURE & NOTICEABLY SMOOTHER SKIN?
NIVEA Rich Nourishing Body Lotion: with unique Deep Moisture Serum
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR SHARE OF R240 000! 4 CASH PRIZES OF R2500 EVERY 48 HOURS FOR 48 DAYS!
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NIVEA Blue Sky Winter Drive Competition Specific Terms and Conditions:
- The name of the promotional competition is the Stand a Chance to Win your Share of R240 000 in cash (the Competition).
- The promoter of the Competition is Beiersdorf Consumer Products (Pty) Ltd (the Promoter).
- The Competition will run from 12:01am 14 June 2018 to 12pm on 31 July 2018 SAST. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the competition entrants will be required to SMS the last 4 digits of any 2 NIVEA body cream, body lotion or hand cream product barcodes to 34761. SMSs charged at R1.50. Free SMSs do not apply.
- Entrants will be required to retain their till slip as proof of purchase which must be available in order to be eligible to win a prize.
- Only 1 entry per day per cell phone number shall be allowed.
- Only 1 cell phone number per person shall be allowed to win a prize once for the duration of the Competition.
- The prize is 1 of 96 cash prizes in the amount of R2500 each. 2 daily cash prizes.
- A random electronic draw will take place weekly and during each draw, 2 winners will be selected from the entries received for each respective day of the competition. Winners will be required to supply a copy of their till slip showing the purchase of two NIVEA body products, and a copy of their ID.
- The promoter will attempt to contact a winner 3 times over a 48-hour period on the cell phone number they have used to enter. If a winner cannot be contacted then the prize will be forfeited and a backup winner will be drawn and the same terms and conditions shall apply.
- Winners will have 72 hours to submit their till slip showing the purchase of 2 NIVEA body products on the date of their entry and their identification documents. If a winner does not comply within the stipulated time they will forfeit their prize and a backup winner will be drawn and the same rules will apply.
- Each winner who had his/her till slip and ID verified, will be contacted and in order to ensure that payment is made to the correct bank account and account holder, each winner shall be required to warrant that he/she is in fact the holder of such bank account and that he/she is eligible to receive the prize, by signing a document to this effect which will be provided to him/her by the Promoter. Once the winner has signed the aforesaid documentation, the Promoter will make payment of the prize amount (R2500 only) to the respective winner within 72 hours.
- Detailed standard terms and conditions applicable can be found at: http://www.nivea.co.za/products/campaigns/ext/en-ZA/legal-generic