NIVEA SUN Kids Protect & Play Roll-on SPF 50+
- Caring and moisturizing formula for children’s delicate skin
- Roll-on format for easy application
- Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Highly effective UVA/UVB protection
- Immediately protects against sunburn and long-term skin damage
- Extra water resistant
Find out more about this product
NIVEA SUN Kids Caring Roll-on provides children with immediate protection against sunburn and long-term skin damage, whilst reducing their risk of sun allergies. Kids will love the novelty of the unique roll-on format, which makes application fun and easy. The caring formula of this sunscreen for kids is extra water resistant and won't irritate delicate young skin. The new formula with Clothing Protection helps UV filter induced stains to wash out more easily – compared to previous formulas.
- IMPORTANT USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
- Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
- Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
Item Number 86073 (860730450020)
List of ingredients
Included: Homosalate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alcohol Denat., Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Panthenol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum